- What's special about it?
- It's probably the only MicroBot with wall smoothing, adaptive movement and GuessFactor Targeting.
- How competitive is it?
- At 2017-08-03:12:32, 1.44 is #10 micro, #19 in mini and #121 overall.
- How does it move?
- Same as Raiko 0.3. It circles the other bot. If Math.random() exceeds a certain number then it circles the other way.
- How does it fire?
- It uses GuessFactor Targeting with segmentation on distance, velocity, deceleration, wall approach and time since deceleration.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It doesn't. It uses anti-head-on movement as in Musashi (is that OK PEZ? :-) ) and stops if you kill it in the first 5 rounds.
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- Don't know. Never tried it in Melee...
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- The guess factors between rounds. Nothing between matches, the saving code would take up more space than the gun...
- Where did you get the name?
- A Micro version of Raiko.
- Can I use your code?
- It should be in the bot jar, help yourself. Use is under the terms of the RWPCL.
- What's next for your robot?
- I'd like my colors back. :-(
- Does it have any White Whales?
- We'll see.