|Targeting||Guess Factor Targeting|
|Released||My birthday (September 16, 2017)|
- Rechner Sub-pages:
- Version History
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- Not being special.
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it.
- How competitive is it?
- Not very right now.
- Credits should go to:
- Rozu: predictPosition from Apollon.
- Rednaxela: Third gen Kd-tree.
- Cb: Fast exact wall smoothing.
- How does it fire?
- Uses KNN algorithm.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Uses KNN again.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It doesn't.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where did you get the name?
- Calculator in german.
- Why did you make this bot?
- I wanted to have a bot in top 10.
- Can I use your code?
- You just need a decompiler.
- What's next for your robot?
- Better fire power system. I hate losing the match when I'm 50 energy ahead.
- Better fire power system. I love winning the match when I'm 50 energy back.
- Bullet hit bullet learning.
- Better wave hit detection. Missing waves a lot.
- Making a KNN gun using hill climbing to tune itself.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- None. It uses my own robot base used by my bots.