- I am a Turkish student in high school, probably the smallest one here. When I first saw robocode it was very interesting. I looked at Diamond and Shadow, they were moving without hitting walls, staying perpendicularly and firing. Robocode was super. Only problem was java which I didn't know anything about. My first robot was just moving in squares(Would be a perfect sample bot: SquareBot. I slowly improved from that day to today. I'm not releasing 10 new versions of my bot per day but I'm still active and checking the wiki every day.
- I will only write my current bots here because I can't write about 45 bots.
- My first competitive NN bot. Uses Roboneural. Reached a ranking of 55 with only 1 predictor for both movement and gun.
- Very clean code so I won't leave this bot for a long time. My best NN bot. I try new things here.
- Tried to do pattern matching but it resulted in something like segmented PIF gun.
- Single-tick segmented PIF gun. random direction stop'n go movement. Fights very close.
- See /MEA
Robot Names That You Can Use