- SecondBot Sub-pages:
- Version History
- What's special about it?
- It is a baseline robot that uses RandomGuessFactorTargeting with RandomWaveSurfing. Any machine learning method, whatever DynamicClustering, VCS, NeuralNetworks or else can be compared with RandomLearning to see the improvements.
- How does it move?
- WaveSurfing, but select history waves randomly.
- How does it fire?
- GuessFactorTargeting, but select history scans randomly.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between matches: Nothing.
- Between rounds: Everything.
- Where did you get the name?
- It's my second bot, and it's created to help me evaluate the first bot, Prime.
- Can I use your code?
- Not yet ;) I will release the code shortly after I release the bot.
- What's next for your robot?
- Release it as soon as possible. It's worth seeing the ranking of a RandomLearning robot, as a baseline for anyone who uses state-of-the-art techniques such as GuessFactorTargeting and WaveSurfing.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- None, every bit of code is written by myself, even without reusing any code of myself. It's initially a rewrite of Prime, my first bot, but soon I found RandomGuessFactorTargeting works quite well, so I decided to release it as a separate bot, as I'm really wondering how will a random robot ranks ;)