|Author(s)||Mathew Nelson, Flemming N. Larsen|
|Code License||Eclipse Public License v1.0|
- What's special about it?
- TrackFire is a Sample Bot that demonstrates Head-On Targeting with bad target acquisition and no movement.
- How competitive is it?
- Not very, as it doesn't move. It is the second-worst sample bot, and ranks at #395 out of 400 in MeleeRumble.
- How does it move?
- It does not.
- How does it fire?
- Head-On Targeting, with some logic to test if the gun is turned, and to compensate for the failings of the Robot base class.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing and nothing.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it is released under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.