|Author(s)||Mathew Nelson, Flemming Larsen|
|Code License||Eclipse Public License v1.0|
- What's special about it?
- It's probably the most successful Sample Bot.
- How competitive is it?
- Among Sample Bots and beginner Robocoders, very. Among the general population, it's at rank ~250 (of ~300) in the MeleeRumble, 44 of 68 in the NanoMeleeRumble.
- How does it move?
- It goes straight towards a wall, hits it, then goes around the battle field along the walls.
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It fires at whichever enemy gets scanned first when the gun is cool.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing. (It barely saves anything between ticks!)
- Where did you get the name?
- It moves along the walls.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, it's released under the Eclipse Public License v1.0.