So, I woke up and found some really weird results in the Rumble []. I spent 2 hours trying to figure it out.
I've changed my code a lot since 1.2.4, I have even moved from DC to VCS surfing to do some tests, and in this process it may happen that I'm allocating too much memory, for example, or it may be other thing. But I can't reproduce any of these weird bad results locally, neither in my server. I would be glad If someone could try to reproduce these so I can better understand the problem, mainly against Cotillion, CunobelinDC, Neuromancer, etc. Note that I'm pretty sure the problem is on my side, I just can't reproduce in my machine and I don't expect it to be fully consistent over our clients.
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reasons:
- The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
- You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.Rsalesc (talk)
Return to Thread:Talk:Roborio/1.2.7 scores/reply.