|13:48, 5 September 2017
|Congratulations with improved Roborio
|19:33, 31 August 2017
So, I woke up and found some really weird results in the Rumble []. I spent 2 hours trying to figure it out.
I've changed my code a lot since 1.2.4, I have even moved from DC to VCS surfing to do some tests, and in this process it may happen that I'm allocating too much memory, for example, or it may be other thing. But I can't reproduce any of these weird bad results locally, neither in my server. I would be glad If someone could try to reproduce these so I can better understand the problem, mainly against Cotillion, CunobelinDC, Neuromancer, etc. Note that I'm pretty sure the problem is on my side, I just can't reproduce in my machine and I don't expect it to be fully consistent over our clients.
Congratulations with improved Roborio. Looks like we soon will have new players in GigaRumble.
I second the congratulations. Keep up the good work.
Indeed, nice entry. Seems I have to dust off my old code and regain my top-10 place before you push me further down
Wow, really nice work! Ascendant is a colossal milestone in my mind - it was #1 when I started Robocoding. =)
Thank you for your words, it's cool to hear that from the legends! :P
I would like to express my appreciation for all the effort you guys put on that wiki in the past (and still put today). Seriously. The content here is amazing and it's obvious that it makes the way to the top 10% in the rumble waaay much easier than what it was more than 10 years ago. Clearly I'm just following the steps you blindly traced back then. Hope I feel comfortable to contribute (and capable of doing so) during my robocoding path, though I know it's way harder these days.
It's cool that there are some active newcomers these days as well. Pretty sure Dsekercioglu, Beaming and Xor will climb up fast. Even though I feel like Xor doesn't really want that, it would be a matter of time for him to climb to the top-10 if he did :P