Thread history

From Talk:Roborio
Viewing a history listing
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time User Activity Comment
14:48, 5 September 2017 Rsalesc (talk | contribs) New reply created (Reply to 1.2.7 scores)
14:46, 5 September 2017 Rsalesc (talk | contribs) Comment text edited  
14:34, 5 September 2017 Rsalesc (talk | contribs) New thread created  

1.2.7 scores

So, I woke up and found some really weird results in the Rumble [[1]]. I spent 2 hours trying to figure it out.

I've changed my code a lot since 1.2.4, I have even moved from DC to VCS surfing to do some tests, and in this process it may happen that I'm allocating too much memory, for example, or it may be other thing. But I can't reproduce any of these weird bad results locally, neither in my server. I would be glad If someone could try to reproduce these so I can better understand the problem, mainly against Cotillion, CunobelinDC, Neuromancer, etc. Note that I'm pretty sure the problem is on my side, I just can't reproduce in my machine and I don't expect it to be fully consistent over our clients.

Rsalesc (talk)14:34, 5 September 2017

The problem opponents may suggest a shielding problem.

Rsalesc (talk)14:48, 5 September 2017