Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bot Name
- Cannon 1.12test (see /Version History for more info)
- What's special about it?
- One of two micros I know of that use Dynamic Clustering
- Great, I want to try it. Where can I download it?
- How competitive is it?
- MicroRumble ‒ APS: 69.96% (25th), PL: 238-40 (28th), Survival: 74.86%
- How does it fire?
- Dynamic Clustering
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It uses these movements, respectively (switching to the next one when it dies)
- 1. StopAndGo. 2. Similar to EnemyDropSurfing 3. Similar to SandboxFlattener
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- DC data
- Where did you get the name?
- Cannon indicates most of the effort will be in the gun. Additionally, Canon makes digital cameras (DC, which could also stand for Dynamic Clustering, which is its gun).
- Can I use your code?
- Not included
- What's next for your robot?
- Improving the movement