Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Movement||Maximum Risk Movement, Ramming Movement|
- What's special about it?
- It is currently the second-best 1v1 rambot (behind GrubbmThree), as ranked in RoboRumble.
- It has its own bot challenge.
- How competitive is it?
- RoboRumble ‒ APS: 57% (446th), PL: 697-456 (425th), Survival: 54.31%
- How does it move?
- It generates points in a circle around it and evaluates them on moving towards the other robot's real position depending on distance (the closer to the enemy the more it goes by the predicted position), moving towards the other robot's predicted position (where it shoots), and the center (so it corners the enemy). It then moves towards the position it thinks is the best.
- How does it fire?
- It uses iterative Circular Targeting.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- By running into them :).
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Where did you get the name?
- It goes anywhere but the least risky position.
- Can I use your code?
- Sure, if you give credit.
- What's next for your robot?
- Staying the best rambot.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Parts of it are similar to GrubbmThree.
- 0.6 rated 158 mega (146 PL), 62 mini (51 PL), 36 micro (25 PL).
- Back to following bullets.
- 0.5 (will hopefully beat GrubbmThree again) rated 173 mega, 75 mini, 43 micro.
- Moving towards center is valued greater.
- Moving head on grows exponentially more important as distance increases.
- New energy management.
- 0.4: ranked 185 mega, 78 mini, 46 micro (whatever I do makes it worse :P).
- Bugfix and a lot of tweaking...
- 0.3: failed because of a serious bug...
- Improved energy management.
- Now tries to move towards robot collision point instead of bullet collision point.
- Small radar change.
- Added victory dance.
- 0.2: ranked 170 mega, 72 mini, 41 micro (no real improvement)
- Energy management is more conservative.
- Moving towards the predicted position is now valued about 3 times greater.
- Small gun change.
- 0.1: ranked 172 mega, 73 mini, 41 micro.