Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Targeting||Naive Bayes Classifier GF|
|Released||July 10 2018|
|Code License||public domain|
- What's special about it?
- It uses a Naive Bayes Classifier
- How competitive is it?
- We will see. It is supposed to improve itself over time.
- How does it fire?
- Naive Bayes Classifier GF
- How does it dodge bullets?
- Moves around randomly hoping that no bullet will hit it.
- How does the melee strategy differ from one-on-one strategy?
- In melee it pretends that it is one on one
- How does it select a target to attack/avoid in melee?
- It would attack the first robot it sees.
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds and matches it saves the Naive Bayes Classifier
- Where did you get the name?
- From it's main purpose.
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, of course
- What's next for your robot?
- Adding more attributes about past so it will learn how to learn.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- I don't think version 1.0 will get good enough to have one.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- Movement is RandomMovementBot's movement and to finish the robot faster I took some code from WhiteFang and NeuralTargetingBot.
- July 11 2018: APS: 52.5(I am hoping that it's gun will find some general pattern that most robots uses)
- July 16 2018: APS: 52.57(It jumped three rankings ahead)