Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- What's special about it?
- It is a modification of RougeDC, that uses Mirror Movement instead of Wave Surfing.
- Currently, it is the best mirror bot in the rumble.
- How competitive is it?
- As of August 2017, it is #156 in the RoboRumble, which makes it 109 places below RougeDC.
- How does it move?
- Standard coordinate-based Mirror Movement, with the enemy's movements reflected over the center of the battlefield.
- How does it fire?
- My very own, fancy gun, which focuses on a form of Crowd Targeting and is primarily a Dynamic Clustering-GuessFactor gun, with a Pattern Matcher thrown in sometimes.
- How does it dodge bullets?
- It relies on the enemy to dodge its bullets for it.
- How does the melee strategy differ from One-on-one strategy?
- Don't even try it...
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Saves all targeting data across rounds, nothing across matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- A polished ruby shines red in the night, you can see your reflection clearly...
- Can I use your code?
- It's probably licensed under the RWPCL, just like RougeDC.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- RougeDC for its gun and general structure.