Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Bot Name
- What's special about it?
- Not very much, almost everything about it is based on Caligula.
- How competitive is it?
- NanoRumble ‒ APS: 77.06% (2nd), PL: 196-23 (9th), Survival: 79.76%
- How does it move?
- See Caligula's page, I just tweaked the mode selection.
- How does it fire?
- Again, the same as Caligula.
- Is this robot melee-capable?
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Between rounds, the number of times it has died and a few other variables. Nothing between matches.
- Where did you get the name?
- Sabre is one of the three forms of modern sport fencing, along with Épée and Foil. 
- Can I use your code?
- Yes, but under the terms of the RWPCL.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- It doesn't have any White Whales, yet, but it does have many problem-bots.
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- The strategy and tactics come from Caligula, ramming code/inspiration from NanoDeath and GrubbmThree, and part of the Energy Management code is from MostlyHarmlessNano.