< SplinterJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1.2: rated 1823, ranked 1st (7 PL).
- Reduced code size.
- Tweaked random gun.
- Chance of using random gun is dependent on distance to target.
- Sharper distance control.
- 1.1: rated 1830 (dropped to 1818), ranked 1st!!! (2nd PL).
- Shrunk code size.
- Much better distance control.
- StopNGo movement doesn't bounce of walls.
- 1.0: rated 1777, ranked 6 (4 PL).
- Completely rewritten code, but has the same basic design.
- 0.2: rated 1718, ranked 15.
- Now switches to Random Movement when it gets hit too much.
- Deleted some energy management. (for code size)
- Removed the Random Targeting gun's tendancy to shoot more towards where the other robot is heading. (for code size again)
- The Linear Targeting gun no longer is more likely to be used at close distances. (for code size again)
- 0.1: rated 1712, ranked 16.