Targeting Challenge (original)
Welcome to the Targeting Challenge! This is first targeting challenge, which was established in 2003 in an attempt to achieve better performance, by testing against certain reference bots in a controlled environment.
- The Original Targeting Challenge:
- Results - Result for short version - Result for fast learning version
- The challenger must remain stationary all the time .
- The challenger is only allowed to feed the fire() method(s) the constant 3.
- This often results in at least one bullet per round fired with energy lower than 3 though.
- Which means no energy management whatsoever.
- There are 10 reference bots, none of which fire, few of which do any ramming.
- The challenger meet each reference bot in battle over 500 rounds (100 rounds for the short TC version)
- The challenger's score against each reference bot is calculated like "challenger_bullet_damage / rounds"
- Average the scores against each reference bot to get the total score
- SandboxDT 1.91
- TheArtOfWar 1.2 TC
- Sparrow 2.5 TC
- Cigaret 1.31 TC
- Tron 2.01TC
- Fhqwhgads 1.1 TC
You can get all the reference bots at once: Download