I'm a 31 year old Java Developer living on the Isle of Man where I am a director of an IT company. I have been dabbling with RoboCode for a couple of years now on and off. I have a tendency to project hop / phase between things. Some of my other interests are Gaming, Fishing, Archery, Cryptography, Photography, Astronomy, Physics, Engineering.
Manx Robocode - Work in Progress - A project hoping using robocode and roborumble to promote programming and IT on the Isle of Man.
I try to come up with ideas that are a bit out of the box giving as much battle variety as possible.
- Pest - An aggressive irritant - Ram tactics and a heavy hitter with a dynamic fear factor.
- Atom - - Just a nano.
- Photon - New - Work in Progress - Inspired by Neutrino, attempting to make a nano version.
- Nova - - advanced multi mode bot with wall avoidance, 1v1 + rumble mode, nearest neighbor / highest threat targeting, wave surfing and decision tree.
- Neutrino - Barely interacts with anything - Extremely avoident, bullet shielding, lets other bots bleed themselves dry.
- Shrike - Work in Progress- advanced + intelligent mega bot with fuzzy logic and biologically inspired modular design