I'm a Software Configuration Manager, darts player, married man and probably the oldest one active here (born in July 1964). I come from the Netherlands, where a pronounced 'G' sounds like scraping your throat. I encountered Robocode in september 2004 during (but not part of) a J2ME course and I haven't touched HOMM and Colin McRae since then. My first entrance ranked 285 out of 300, but I have made some improvements along the way.
- GrubbmOne - Circling movement, circular gun. Kept active for sentimental reasons.
- GrubbmTwo - Oscillator movement, sortof orbital gun. Retired.
- GrubbmGrb - MultiMode bot with VirtualGuns array. One of the better 'simple' bots.
- GrubbmThree - RamBot with circular gun, since the update in sept 2017 the best active rambot
- GrubbmGroup - A mini-team consisting of one GrubbmOgre and four GrubbmGrunts
- GrubbmGrunt - OneOnOne(!) bot with oscillator movement and circular gun.
- GrubbmOgre - Meleebot with oscillator movement and HOT gun. Teamleader
- Gruwel - Agressive Mini-melee specialist, result of a GrubbmGroup party.
- Gruweltje - Micro-melee specialist, oscillator movement and circular gun.
- Grofvuil - Nanobot than can handle both OneOnOne and Melee
- GrofGroup - Nanoteam based upon Grofvuil
- GrypRepetyf - Started with StopAndGo experiments, but evolved into a solid PatternMatching bot
- Griezel - (mini) Melee-specialist, minimumrisk movement and CT-gun
- GresSuffurd - WaveSurfer with GuessFactorTargeting, initially based upon the tutorials, APS above 85.
- GruwelTwins - Team-aware version of Gruwel, specially for the TwinDuel competition
- GrauwuarG - Specific TwinDuel team with close-range oscillator movement and GF-gun
- Grinnik - Micro GF-gun with StopAndGo and oscillator movement
- Grimmig - Mini wavesurfer with GF VCS gun, under construction