Movement Challenge 2K7/Reference Bots
- MC2K7 Sub-pages:
- Movement Challenge 2K7 - Reference Bots - How-To - Results - Fast Learning Results - Pre-Chat
Introducing the Reference Bots
Grab the reference bots from the zip file at the bottom of this page.
Test your Wave Surfing against bots with (somewhat) predictable targeting techniques:
- HawkOnFire OS modified to always fire power 3 bullets.
- Splinter 1.2 modified to
remove Stop And Go modeuse some weird, random direction Stop And Go (oops), and to always fire power 3 bullets.
- GrubbmGrb 1.2.4 modified to remove Stop And Go mode, to prefer power 3 bullets, and only use its HOT, Circular, & Orbital guns.
Test your predictability against a Pattern Matching gun:
- Waylander 0.1.14 modified to remove Stop And Go mode and to only match when gun heat is low.
Try to avoid being clobbered at a close-range:
And finally, flatten your Movement Profile against top rumble bots:
Download the bots: mc2k7.zip (173 KB)
- Thanks to all the open source bot authors who made this selection possible!