- Version History
- What's special about it?
- Nothing, unless you count it has 250+ surfing buffers.
- How competitive is it?
- Not really.
- How does it move?
- True Surfing with precise wave intersection. I use modified DrussGT buffer system so it has 100 surfing buffers, 50 flatteners buffer and 100 non-firing wave surfing buffers.
- How does it fire?
- Play-It Forward gun, cluster size of 100 and uses following dimensions:
- Relative Heading (Perpendicularity)
- Moving Direction (sign(lateral velocity))
- Angled distance last 2/4/8
- Wall forward/backward
- What does it save between rounds and matches?
- Nothing between matches.
- Can I use your code?
- Available under NPRL/2.1 per request.
- Does it have any White Whales?
- We'll see
- What's the next for this robot?
- What other robot(s) is it based on?
- The buffer system is shamelessly copy from DrussGT.
- The precise wave intersection code modified from DrussGT.
- Wall distance/smoothing code is from Simonton (via DrussGT)
- KdTree (bullet power tree for non-firing wave surfing) and BinUtils are Rednaxela's
- Movement Predictor base very loosely on Apollon (not visible)
- The code is based on BasicSurfer.
- I learn a lot from Dookious too.
- I use ABC's Play-it-forward code as a base for my play-it-forward gun.