Working on your robot? Trying to get it perfect? We all know the feeling. Here is the MaxRisk Challenge. This challenge is specially designed to help you overcome close range combat.
- Obtain a copy of MaxRisk 0.6.
- Set your battlefield to 400x400. This makes it harder to run away, forcing your robot to fight at close range.
- Run 1000 rounds against MaxRisk with your bot.
- To determine your total score, use: (your score / total score)
- More specifically: your score / (your score + enemy score) * 100
There results are here for completeness, since most authors care more about rumble performance then niche performance.